Launching online from Monday 26 September with campus visits scheduled to take place Wednesday 26 October and Saturday 29 October. Attendance is optional and only one date is required.
All webinars will take place on Wednesday at 17:oo with all sessions being recorded. There is no obligation to attend live but webinar links are only shared with programme participants.
- You live in an IMD Decile 1 or 2 Postcode
- You live in a POLAR4 Quintile 1 Postcode
- You have received Free School Meals within the last 6 years
- You receive a 16-19 bursary
- You are a young carer
- You have experience of living within care
- You are a forced migrant (e.g. a refugee or an asylum seeing young person)
- You are from a Gypsy, Roma, Traveller, Showperson or Boater community