Y11 GCSE Revision Masterclasses
The Masterclasses are both an Autumn and Spring series of virtual GCSE revision and preparation sessions in English, Maths and Science. Led by educational consultants with a wealth of experience within teaching and assessment, the masterclasses will cover common topics and themes which are applicable to all exam boards. This will include revision tips and techniques as well as further direction towards applying your learning and understanding within exams. All masterclasses are 60 minutes and content is designed to complement revision support as provided within school.
The Autumn series will start on Tuesday 15 November and will take place on the following dates at 17:00:
|English||Tuesday||15, 22, 29 Nov|
|Maths||Wednesday||16, 23, 30 Nov|
|Science||Thursday||17, 24 Nov, 1 Dec|
The Spring series will start on Tuesday 21 March and will take place on the following dates at 17:00:
|English||Tuesday||21, 28 Mar|
|Maths||Wednesday||22, 29 Mar|
|Science||Thursday||23, 30 Mar|
You are eligible for Y11 GCSE Revision Masterclasses if you are in Year 11 and meet one of the following selection criteria:
• You live in an IMD Decile 1 or 2 postcode
• You live in a POLAR4 Quintile 1 postcode
• You have received Free School Meals within the last 6 years
• You are a young carer
• You have experience of living within care
• You are a forced migrant (e.g. a refugee or an asylum seeing young person)
• You are from a Gypsy, Roma, Traveller, Showperson or Boater community.
If you are eligible, please complete our Surrey Scholars online booking form.
For further details about the programme, please contact our team at email@example.com.