Y11 GCSE Revision Masterclasses
The Masterclasses are a series of virtual GCSE revision and preparation sessions in English and Maths. Led by educational consultants with a wealth of experience within teaching and assessment, the masterclasses will cover common topics and themes which are applicable to all exam boards. This will include revision tips and techniques as well as further direction towards applying your learning and understanding within exams. All masterclasses are 60-minutes of subject content which is designed to complement revision support as provided within school. These are then followed by an additional 30-minute workshop covering revision tips and strategies applicable for all subject areas.
The Autumn series will start on Tuesday 14 November and will take place on the following dates at 17:00:
|English||Tuesday||14, 21, 28 Nov|
|Maths||Thursday||16, 23, 30 Nov|
All participants are then invited to attend a masterclass on campus during the February half term.
You are eligible for Y11 GCSE Revision Masterclasses if you are in Year 11 and meet one of the following selection criteria:
• You live in an IMD Decile 1 or 2 postcode
• You live in a POLAR4 Quintile 1 postcode
• You have received Free School Meals within the last 6 years
• You are a young carer
• You have experience of living within care
• You are a forced migrant (e.g. a refugee or an asylum seeing young person)
• You are from a Gypsy, Roma, Traveller, Showperson or Boater community
• You have a diagnosed disability or long-term health condition
If you are eligible, please complete our Surrey Scholars online booking form.
For further details about the programme, please contact our team at email@example.com.